Tammy Jordan vs. Frank Boggess and Trailer Specialists LLC
PA-Michael D. Weikle; J-Spaulding
* The plaintiff claims Boggess used corporate money to pay for the construction of his home, paid a salary to his wife instead of himself to avoid the loss of Social Security income and fraudulently billed Jordan's insurance company. After raising questions, Jordan says her job was eliminated. Instead, she says she was replaced. She also says Boggess slandered her by telling customers she stole from the business and by making false statements to other potential employers. She seeks joint and several compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 08-C-354
Ed Husiar vs. Paulette Klein
PA-pro se; J-Eagloski
* Plaintiff says he worked for Klein from March to October 2008 doing a variety of jobs, including using his van to move merchandise and furnishings into her shop, repairing plumbing, painting, stripping, waxing, running her shop, changing locks, organizing files and repairing her car. At her home, he says he was "maid and handyman and cook and house cleaner." He also says he moved furniture for her and her nephew. He says Klein used his air conditions and destroyed them before returning them. He seeks $9,000
Case number: 08-C-362
Hurricane Gateway Center LLC vs. Edward Morgan and Dawn Morgan
PA-Thomas Peyton; J-Spaulding
* The defendants leased from the plaintiff on July 24, 2007. They breached the lease by failing to make rent payments starting in April 2008. The plaintiff re-let the premises on July 18. The plaintiff says the defendants owe a total of $7,959.73 for rent and common area maintenance. They seek that amount, plus interests and court costs.
Case number: 08-C-363
Richard Rider vs. Andrea Haikal
PA-pro se; J-Spaulding
* Rider says he signed a lease on May 22, 2007. For the rent of $500, he says he was told all utilities were included. But he says he has no way of controlling the heat in his home. He also says that when he or his girlfriend shower, they get burned because the water is too hot.
Case number: 08-C-364
Christopher A. Coyner vs. Lisa Lynn Sovine
PA-Marvin Masters; J-Spaulding
* The plaintiff seeks damages resulting from a traffic accident on Nov. 17, 2006, on W.Va. 34. Coyner says he was stopped because of traffic when Sovine hit his vehicle from behind. He says he suffered temporary and permanent injuries, has suffered from and will suffer from pain and mental anguish/emotional distress, has lost and will lose enjoyment of life, and has incurred and will incur medical bills and expenses. He seeks damages, pre- and post-judgment interest, court costs and other relief.
Case number: 08-C-365
Glen Erwin vs. Robert Michael Sovine
PA-Robert Warner and Truman Griffith; J-Spaulding
* On Sept. 5, 2008, the plaintiff was injured while driving his motorcycle on Crow Creed Road when the defendant crossed the yellow line and collided with Erwin. He seeks damages for his injuries, past and future medical expenses, past and future pain and suffering, past and future impairment in his capacity to enjoy life, past and future lost wages as well as past and future annoyance, aggravation and mental anguish. He seeks compensatory damages, pre- and post-judgment interest, court costs, attorney fees and other relief.
Case number: 08-C-366