Terry L. Schildt vs. Joseph Barb and Breederz Pets LLC
PA - Christopher Prezioso; J - Gray Silver
* The plaintiff claims that the defendants failed to make payments in accordance with an Oct. 17, 2007, promissory note, and they now owe at least $38,500. Schildt is seeking that amount plus interest and other relief.
Case number: 08-C-1303
Teresa Ann Crews vs. Kable Excavating LLC and Curtis Lee Lilla
PA - James Kratovil; J - Gray Silver
* The plaintiff, individually and on behalf of Jay Eugene Crews Jr.'s estate, claims that Lilla was negligent and caused a fatal car accident when the truck Lilla was driving crossed the center line of Sulpher Springs Road in Berkeley County and struck Jay Crew's vehicle. Lilla was employed by Kable Excavating at the time of the accident on March 30, 2007. The plaintiff is seeking an amount of relief to be determined at trial.
Case number: 08-C-1312
Winchester Medical Center Inc. vs. David A. Brimmer
PA - Daniel Booth; J - Gray Silver
* The hospital claims that Brimmer owes at least $36,203.28 plus $3,139.34 in interest for medical services and supplies provided to him in 2007.
Case number: 08-C-1333
Beneficial West Virginia Inc. vs. Charlotte Mosby
PA - Kurt Winter; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims the defendant failed to make payments in accordance with a loan agreement from Sept. 20, 2001. Beneficial is seeking at least $40,666.52 plus other relief.
Case number: 08-C-1346
Wesley Helsley vs. William Orr and Anne Orr
PA - Christopher Prezioso; J - David Sanders
* The plaintiff claims the defendants breached the terms of a $385,000 home purchase agreement from Dec. 17, 2007, by failing to make payments, damaging the property, stealing several items that belonged to the plaintiff and then abandoning the home. Helsley is seeking an amount of relief to be determined at trial.
Case number: 08-C-1347
Winchester Medical Center Inc. vs. Melanie R. Pryor
PA - Daniel Booth; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The hospital claims that Pryor owes at least $40,569.49 plus $2,517.16 in interest for medical services and supplies provided to her in 2007.
Case number: 08-C-1352