CHARLESTON -- The following lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals on Dec. 10.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity. They are:
* Craig Scott Beeson, Charleston
* David P Gaudio, Carnegie, Pa.
* Christopher Michael Green, Charleston
* Gary Lane Howard, Birmingham, Ala.
* David Andrew Hughes, Atlanta
* Brian Michael Jarvis, Clarksburg
* Elizabeth Steffey Kearney, Fayetteville
* Carrie E. Kehner, Philadelphia
* Lora Lee Keyser, Harts
* Rachel Almond Kirkham, Lewisburg
* Joshua Robert Martin, Hurricane
* Nathan Alexander Morgan, Pittsburgh
* Joshua Ryan Mullins, Charleston
* Joyce Elaine Nailing, Beckley
* Shawna Marie Pastuch White, Charleston
* Corey Joseph Powell, Morgantown
* Stephanie E Scales-Sherrin, Martinsburg
* Michael J Sirott, Morgantown
* BreiAnne Ruth Varner, Moundsville
* Keith Bryant Walker, Charleston
* Forrest Everett White, Leesburg, Va.
* Arthur William Zamosky, Pittsburgh