Justin A. Willis and Holly Willis vs. Jacqueline Norman
PA –W. Howard Klatt; J- Wilson
* Traveling on Interstate 70 West on Nov. 30, 2006, it is claimed Norman rear–ended Justin Willis. Failure to maintain control and lookout is said to have caused suffering for which compensatory and general damages are sought.
Case number: 08-C-445
Center Valley Federal Credit Union v. Krissi Barcu
PA –Brian A. Ghaphery; J- Wilson
* A written security agreement for $21,101.20 was entered on Oct. 16, 2007. Demand for payment has been refused and $16,851.17 is requested with interest, fees and costs.
Case number: 08-C-446
Vandy Anne Wharton v. Dev Raj Kumar
PA –Andrew M. Price; J- Gaughan
* A collision occurred near National Road in which it is claimed Wharton suffered injuries on Dec. 2, 2006. A medical bill of $8,000, lost wages, and physical therapy compensation is sought.
Case number: 08-C-447
Jamie Billick, Barton Billick, her husband, Jamie Billick, Guardian, Next of Friend, and Parent of Camden Billick and Reed Billick, minors, and Camden Billick in his own right, and Reed Billick in his own right vs. Charles E. Tiger and, Erie Insurance Property & Casualty Company
PA- Gerasimos (Jerry) Sklavounakis; J- Gaughan
* As of the filing of this complaint Erie has failed to offer full coverage. On Nov. 28, 2006, a collision occurred on I70W causing serious permanent injuries. Direct and proximate injuries occurred to Jamie Billick's neck and back. Both minors suffered divers and sundry medical expenses and husband claims lost consortium. Jury judgment is demanded.
Case number: 08-C-448
Chelsea S. Wright- Saus v. Brianna J. Hickman and Joseph Hickman
PA–Shane M. Mallett; J- Wilson
* Traveling Interstate 70 East, Brianna Hickman drove a vehicle owned by Joseph Hickman onto ramp 0, and failed to stop. Divers and sundry medical expenses have occurred from this collision. Compensatory damages are sought for physical pain, lost wages, and future medical expenses.
Case number: 08-C-449
John P. Hall v. Jessica Bonar
PA- David A. Jividen; J- Wilson
* A vehicle crashed into the property located near the intersection of 43rd and Water Streets, on June 26, 2008. Judgment is demanded in excess of jurisdictional limits for compensation and an order prohibiting AIG from disseminating information during the course of this investigation.
Case number: 08-C-450
Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. vs. Ronald Harris
PA- Paul s. Atkins; J- Gaughan
* A loan agreement was entered on Sept. 26, 2006 and subsequently the security was repossessed sold. A deficiency balance of $11, 112.80 is demanded along with interest and costs.
Case number: 08-C-451
Mountaineer Gas Company v. Gudenkauf Corporation
PA- Harry F. Bell; J- Recht
* Excavation work at 107 N10th Street is claimed the result of a ruptured gas line and the direct and proximate result of this gross negligent created a bill for the escaped natural gas in the amount of $760.33. Compensatory damages, plus interest at the rate of 10% per annum from Sept. 2, 2008, is sought
Case number: 08-C-452
Branch Banking & Trust Company of Virginia v. Patrick Henry Laurie L Henry
PA- Christopher Moore; J- Mazzone
* Payment failed to be cured and judgment is demanded for $48,260.18, with a contractual rate of 9.500 per centum, per annum, from Dec. 13, 2007, until paid in full.
Case number: 08-C-454
Jordan Thomas Haggy vs. Morton Buildings Inc.
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Recht
* Haggy says he was struck by sheet metal, that obstructed a Kruger Street sidewalk, while riding his bicycle on the sidewalk. He seeks compensatory damages.
Case number: 08-C-455
McClellan Sign Company Inc., v. Marquee Cinemas – WV, Inc. and Ohio County Development Authority
PA- Joseph J. John; J-Mazzone
* A contractual lease agreement was entered on Aug. 9, 2007 for the premise occupied by the Marquee Cinemas at the Highlands and $9016.00 is owed for materials, labor, and services. A lien is sought to secure recovery.
Case number: 08-C-457