Shirley Capiot vs. Matthew Scott Miller and Scott Miller
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Gaughan
* Plaintiff claims she incurred medical expenses as a result of the injuries to her head and neck from the collision that occurred on Dec. 22, 2006, at the Washington Avenue and National Road intersection.
Case number: 08-C-610
Jodi Bruce vs. Lisa Dawn Crall
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Wilson
* Bruce says she was a passenger when the carelessness of Crall's failure to yield and maintain control resulted in a collision which occurred on Dec. 22, 2006 at the intersection of Eoff and 27th Street. Claim is made for divers and sundry medical expenses.
Case number: 08-C-611
Natalie M. Mancuso v. Howard R. Irvin III
PA- Diana H. Crutchfield; J- Gaughan
* Mancuso says bodily injuries were sustained as a result of a collision that occurred when she was traveling south on Park View Lane through the Route 40 (National Road) intersection.
Case number: 08-C-612
Lorene Snyder vs. Michael J. McGovern, individually, and MISL Transport Inc.
PA- Wray V. Voegelin; J- Recht
* Traveling as a passenger northbound on Market Street onto Route 40, McGovern, operating a Peterbilt Tractor, collided head-on with the vehicle in which he was a passenger. It is said this accident was the result of Defendant driving left of center and failure to maintain control of the vehicle owned by MISL. Compensation is demanded both jointly and severally.
Case number: 08-C-613
Jamie Morgan vs. Michael J. McGovern, individually, and MISL Transport Inc.
PA- Wray V. Voegelin; J- Gaughan
* On Jan. 7, 2007, while traveling on Route 40, Morgan claims he was hit head- on by McGovern who was operating a tractor-trailer within the course of his employment. She has sought medical attention to ameliorate her condition. These medical expenses will continue to incur. Along with compensatory damages, pre- judgment interest on all items of ascertainable pecuniary loss to the date of the trial is sought.
Case number: 08-C-614
Nancy Powell vs. City of Wheeling
PA- Gerasimos (Jerry) Sklavounakis; J- Wilson
* Powell claims she fell against a defective parking lot on Dec. 26, 2006 that the City was responsible for maintaining, at the corner of the 1000 block of Market Street. She claims she has been restrained from carrying out her social and recreational activities.
Case number: 08-C-615
American Express Centurion Bank v. Sharon Scott
PA- Andrew S. Lerner; J- Wilson
* American Express claims an unjust enrichment in the amount of $19,579.32 as a result of credit received.
Case number: 08-C-617
Melanie Hanson and David Hanson vs. Wheeling Hospital, Inc.; Ohio Valley Medical Center, Incorporated dba Hillcrest Behavioral Health Center; Northwood Health Systems, Inc. dba Hillcrest Behavioral Health Center; Gerald A Dague, M.D.; Jody Hoffman; David R. Blum, MAP and Mohsin R. Khalique, M.D.
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Recht
* Hanson says she was unlawfully committed and this detainment caused infliction of emotion distress. A jury trial is demanded.
Case number: 08-C-620
David L. Wyant vs. Ford Motor Credit Company
PA- Robert P. Fitzsimmons; J- Recht
* Wyant established a Ford dealership in 1996. The initial capital loan received from the Ford Motor Credit Company for $300,000.00 was amended in June 2000 and May 2004. Petitioner requests an injunction prohibiting Ford or its successors and affiliated companies from taking any action to collect or publish the existence of any alleged owed debt.
Case number: 08-C-621
Laura L. LaRue v. Barbara Jean Mayo and Robert Rodak
PA- Donald J. Tennant, Jr.; J- Mazzone
* A collision occurred on Jan. 13, 2007, at the corner of Sligar Road and Kruger Street. While traveling as a back seat passenger in her son's car, she says Barbara Mayo is responsible for the side impact between the two vehicles.
Case number: 08-C-623
Bridget Brannan and Dakota William Brannan, a minor, who sues by and through his mother and next friend, Bridget Brannan vs. Eric Todd Wayt
PA- James G. Bordas III; J- Wilson
* On Jan. 21, 2008, while traveling north on W.Va. 2, failure to drive on the right side of the road is said to have resulted in a collision in which Bridget Brannan incurred medical expenses, loss of wages and consortium. General and compensatory damages are sought.
Case number: 08-C-624