CHARLESTON -- The 2009 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business will recognize 14 Bowles Rice attorneys as "Leaders in their Field" when the directory is published in June.
In addition, Chambers USA's editors will again rank Bowles Rice among West Virginia's top business law firms in every practice area evaluated by their researchers in the state. Those areas are Corporate/Commercial Law; Labor and Employment Law; Litigation; Natural Resources Law; and Real Estate Law.
The Bowles Rice attorneys listed among America's Leading Business Lawyers are:
* Carl D. Andrews, Real Estate;
* Ricklin Brown, Labor & Employment;
* Michael D. Caryl, Corporate/Commercial – Tax;
* Mark Dellinger, Labor and Employment;
* F. Thomas Graff Jr., Natural Resources and Corporate/Commercial;
* Thomas A. Heywood, Corporate/Commercial and Litigation – Health Care;
* Leonard B. Knee, Natural Resources – Environment;
* J. Thomas Lane, Natural Resources;
* Charles M. Love, Litigation – General Commercial;
* Stephen M. Mathias, Real Estate;
* Marc Monteleone, Corporate/Commercial – Tax;
* Sandra M. Murphy, Corporate/ Commercial – Banking & Finance;
* Gerard R. Stowers, Litigation – General Commercial; and
* Elizabeth D. Walker, Labor & Employment
While 12 of the Bowles Rice attorneys named this year have been recognized in previous editions of Chambers USA, Dellinger and Monteleone were recognized for the first time in the 2009 edition.
Bowles Rice is a regional law firm with 125 attorneys and seven offices located in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown and Parkersburg in West Virginia; Lexington, Ky.; and Winchester, Va.