Arthur Guy Shelley, III vs. Sandra Bowen
PA- David P. Robinson; J- Gaughan
* A rear–end collision occurred on March 12, 2007, on the Interstate 70 Westbound entrance of exit 2A. Compensatory damages are sought.
Case number: 09-C-78
Lisa Montgomery vs. Geraldine M. Gould
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Gaughan
* At the intersection of Pike Street and W.Va. 2, a rear–end collision occurred on March 10, 2007. Failure to yield right of way is claimed to have caused this collision. Divers and sundry expenses for hospital and medical care have accrued and compensatory damages are demanded.
Case number: 09-C-79
Desiree William vs. Geraldine M. Gould
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Wilson
* On March 10, 2007, at the intersection of Pike Street and W.Va. 2, following too closely and failure to observe traffic is said to have resulted in a rear–end collision. Divers and sundry expenses for hospital and medical care are claimed and compensatory damages are sought.
Case number: 09-C-80
Kristen N. Seabright v. Timothy Feiock
PA- David A. Jividen; J- Recht
* On Old Hickory Ridge in Washington County, Pa., Feiock rolled and crashed his Ford on Aug. 16, 2008. Seabright, as a passenger, claims she incurred medical expenses, lost wages, and future earning capacity. Compensation in excess of jurisdictional limits is sought.
Case number: 09-C-82
Durran M. Goodwin vs. The City of Wheeling
PA- Robert P. Fitzsimmons; J- Recht
* At 5:56 p.m., on June 13, 2008, Police officers attempted to serve a federal warrant on Goodwin. At 6:08, on 19th Street, Goodwin was running along a building in the parking lot of Tri-State Ambulance, when a cruiser pinned him between the front fender and a wall. Damages and injuries are claimed for divers and sundry medical expenses. The amount of $27,690.78 has been incurred and injuries are believed permanent in nature.
Case number: 09-C-84
Teresa Haught vs. Brandinne Schwab and Gregory Schwab
PA- Steven T. Taylor; J- Wilson
* While waiting to turn left at Garden Court on Main Street, Haught was struck from behind. This collision on March 14, 2007, is claimed due to improper lookout. Compensatory judgment is sought for injuries sustained to her head and neck.
Case number: 09-C-85
Brain K. McVay, Mary C. McVay and John Kenneth McVay v. Sheetz Inc. and Wheeling Square Inc.
PA- Gary A. Sacco; J- Mazzone
* On March 18, 2007, Brain McVay entered Sheetz and after purchasing items proceeded to his vehicle in the parking lot, where he and his wife, Mary, were physically assaulted. Failure to supervise and maintain the premise in a safe condition is claimed for these injuries. Compensatory and punitive damages are sought in excess of jurisdictional limits.
Case number: 09-C-80
Lakea McCormick, Dabontae Morris, Ariyonu Moss, and Jazmine Morris, by their next friend and guardian Lakea McCormick v. Apache Inc. and Derek Sumsion
PA- Christopher M. Turak; J- Wilson
* Lakea McCormick was traveling West on Interstate 70, on March 19, 2007, when she slowed for traffic and was struck from behind. Judgment is sought, jointly and severally, for lost wages and parental consortium.
Case number: 09-C-87