Eric T. Mechling vs. David Hoskins and Curtis G. Jerome
PA- Ronald Wm Kasserman; J- Recht
* While exiting the Ye Olde Alpha Club, on March 18, 2007, defendants, both jointly and individually, allegedly engaged in an altercation causing the plaintiff personal physical injuries. These injuries have accrued medical expenses and lost wages for which punitive and compensatory damages are requested.
Case number: 09-C-88
Encompass Indemnity Company as subrogee of Robert Sadler and Mary Behrens v. General Electric Company
PA- Bradley K. Shafer; J- Gaughan
* A GE gas range stove is claimed the cause of a fire on March 17, 2007, resulting in damages to real and personal property. Encompass made certain payments to the policyholders of this claim in the amount of $64,604.61. Plaintiff is suing the defendant for subrogation of a claim paid to Sadler and Behrens. Judgment is sought for the amount paid plus interests and costs.
Case number: 09-C-89
Trinity Health Systems vs. Timothy A. DeFrank and Jennifer L. DeFrank
PA- Ward D. Stone; J- Wilson
* A foreign judgment is filed, rendered by the State of Ohio, Jefferson County, and authenticated herewith.
Case number: 09-C-90
Kimberly Sue Evans vs. Donald J. Knox
PA- Robert Fitzsimmons; J- Gaughan
* While she was traveling East on National Road in front of TJ's Sports Garden and says Knox disregarded a red light when exiting TJ's which is claimed to have caused a collision. Medical fees have amassed to $4,313.84, and the injuries sustained are believed lasting in nature. Compensatory and punitive damages are sought by a trial jury.
Case number: 09-C-91
FIA card Service N.A. f/k/a/ MBNA America Bank, NA v. Debora V. Fahey
PA- Daniel T. Booth; J- Gaughan
* An Arbitrator found in favor of claimant for $23,580.19, in a matter pertaining to interstate commerce. Plaintiff seeks a citation by the Court demanding defendant appear and answer the complaint set forth in arbitration.
Case number: 09-C-93
Frank J. Socha Jr. vs. Roger A. Wood II and Bridgeport Construction, Inc.
PA- Robert Fitzsimmons; J- Gaughan.
* Driving on Interstate 70 East on the Fort Henry Bridge, on May 25, 2007, Socha was slowing to accommodate raffic when Wood rear –ended him. This failure to maintain control is claimed for the incurrence of divers and sundry medical expenses in the amount of $6,450.11, along with loss of earning capacity. Judgment is sought both jointly and severally.
Case number: 09-C-95
Travelers Indemnity Company of Connecticut, as subrogee of The Teamsters Local #697 v. Mull Industries Inc. and Ford General Industries
PA- David F. Nelson; J- Gaughan.
* An insurance policy was issued to the Teamsters on March 26, 2007. Mull hired Ford to demolish a building located on its property immediately adjacent to property owned by the Teamsters. They made subsequent payments to the substantial damage to the ground support in excess of $33,069.85. As a result of these payments Plaintiff is contractually subrogated to the rights of recovery by the Teamsters.
Case number: 09-C-96