Kimberly Montgomery and Erik Montgomery vs. Carlton James Ferrell, Savage Construction Co., Savage Crane Services LLC and Dump Truck Inc.
PA- Ronald Wm Kasserman; J- Wilson
* Montgomery claims she was injured on Peters Run Road when Ferrell was unable to stop when he encountered her vehicle which was slowed. It is claimed Savage had knowledge of the problem its heavy equipment was creating by leaving mud and debris on the roadway.
Case number: 09-C-97
Jason P. Balcar vs. WesBanco Bank Inc.
PA- Teresa C. Toriseva; J- Wilson
* Balcar, as Vice President of BBR Drilling Inc., gave a directive to WesBanco officers to liquidate all holdings in his investment account except Eden Energy. The account balance at that time was $150,820.59. Judgment is sought for the loss of the value of his account resulting from this claim of negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, and violations of the West Virginia Uniform Securities Act.
Case number: 09-C-98
Delmer Barnhart, individually and as husband to Marilyn Barnhart, Marilyn Delmer Barnhart vs. Dorcase Allen and Kenneth J. Allen
PA- Ronald W. Zavolta; J- Gaughan
* At the intersection of National Road and Lincoln Drive, a head-on collision occurred on Jan. 1, 2008. Both plaintiffs claim permanent and lasting injuries and seek judgment in excess of minimumal jurisdictional limits.
Case number: 09-C-99
Jason Reed, Jason Reed, Next Friend of Malachi M. Gray, a minor, and Malachi M. Gray, in his own right, Jason Reed, Next Friend of Love Marie Reed, a minor, and Love Marie Reed, in her own right vs. Shenna L. Gray, David Gray and Linda Gray
PA- Ronald W. Zavolta; J- Recht
* It is said that Sheena Gray collided with Taylor M. Benedetta, while traveling in Richland Township, on Route 40, in Belmont County. Failure to yield right of way and maintain control is claimed to cause injuries. A trial jury judgment is sought against defendants, jointly and severally.
Case number: 09-C-100
Robin Jenkins vs. Guardian Elder Care At Wheeling LLC d/b/a Peterson Rehabilitation Hospital and Geriatric Center
PA- Timothy F. Cogan; J- Recht
* Her termination on April 30, 2007, due to harassment, created lost pay and benefits for which Jenkins says she is entitled. She seeks reinstatement of her employment and back pay, along with a compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 09-C-101
Progressive Bank vs. William P. Freismuth
PA- Gregory A. Gaudino; J- Wilson
* An amount is claimed due and owing the bank for charges made by Friesmuth Prining Inc. for $9,482.01.
Case number: 09-C-102
Beneficial West Virginia Inc. vs. Gregory L. Richardson a/k/a Gregory Richardson
PA- Teresa K. Fuchs; J- Gaughan
* Damages are sought pursuant to a Loan Agreement for $10,831.79.
Case number: 09-C-103
Beneficial West Virginia Inc. vs. George E. McCamic a/k/a George McCamic
PA- Teresa K. Fuchs; J- Wilson
* Damages are sought pursuant to a Loan Agreement for $12,773.85.
Case Number: 09-C-105
Gail W. Kahle, Administrator for the Estate of John William Diehl vs. John Doe Corporations 1 through 20 (fictitious)
PA- Kathy A. Brown; Daniel R. Lapinski; Philip A. Tortoreti; Lynne M. Kizis; J- Recht
* Diehl died while receiving treatment at Wheeling Hospital. The Kahlewas appointed Administrator on April 25, 2007 and claims during the course of surgery and treatment he was administered heparin. This is said to have drastically decreased the decedent's platelet count. He was diagnosed as suffering from HIT for which this wrongful death suit seeks compensatory damages by trial jury.
Case number: 09-C-106
Beneficial West Virginia Inc. vs. Barbara A. Whitmire a/k/a Barbara Whitmire
PA- Teresa K. Fuchs; J- Recht
* Damages are sought pursuant to a Loan Agreement for $14,575.37.
Case Number: 09-C-107