Richard A. Hayhurst v. Robert Keith Sheppard
P.A. - pro se; J - Waters
* The plaintiff, a Parkersburg attorney, is suing the defendant, his former client, for unpaid legal expenses. He is seeking judgment in the amount of $5,755.95 plus costs and fees.
Case No. 09-C-156
Innovative Insurance, LLC and Lori Cutlip v. Frank Duane Carper
P.A. - Timothy Amos; J - Beane
* The plaintiffs are suing the defendant for breach of contract and improper use of company funds. In addition to unspecified damages, costs and fees, they are seeking injunctive relief for protection of commissions and removal of the defendant from the corporation.
Case No. 09-C-157
Wesbanco Bank, Inc. v. Quality Home Solutions, LLC, William J. Skiles and Ann E. Skiles
P.A. - Steven R. Hardman; J- Waters
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants for defaulting on a $148,000 promissory note. They are seeking judgment in the outstanding amount of the note, $146,019.30, plus pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case No. 09-C-161
Sheila R. Bonson and Howard R. Lauderman v. Galen A. Glotfelty
P.A.- Bruce White; J - Waters
* The plaintiffs are suing the defendants for injuries and damages they received when a boat operated by Glotfelty crashed into a jet ski operated by Bonson and owned by Lauderman on May 25, 2007 in the Little Kanawha River near Mineral Wells. They are seeking unspecified damages, costs and fees.
Case No. 09-C-165
Kimberlynn I Bush and Melisa R. McHenry v. Donald R. Smith
P.A. - Bruce White; J - Beane
* The plaintiffs are suing the defendant for injuries they sustained in a car wreck with the defendant on Sept. 11, 2008 at the intersection of 23rd St. and Highland Ave. They are seeking unspecified damages, costs and fees.
Case No. 09-C-166
Sara Norman, administratrix of the estate of Lainey McKenzee Alexis Norman, deceased v. Andrew Hughes, M.D. and Best Practices of West Virginia, Inc.
P.A. - William O. Merriman; J - Reed
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants for the wrongful death of her daughter. She is seeking unspecified damages, costs and fees.
Case No. 09-C-167
United Bank, Inc. v. Randy D. Reed and Melanie L. Reed
P.A. - Richard A. Hayhurst; J - Beane
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants for defaulting on a promissory note and line of credit. They are seeking judgment in the amount of the note, $45,500, accumulated interest of $6,484 plus pre-judgment interest from March 13 until the date of judgment.
Case No. 09-C-168