Architectural Interior Products, Inc. v. Quality Home Solutions, LLC
P.A. - Todd Wiseman; J - Reed
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for failing to pay for goods and services delivered. In addition to judgment in the amount of the unpaid goods and services, $6,154.79, they are seeking fees and pre-judgment interest.
Case number: 09-C-207
Marvin Mollohan v. Chrysler Motors, LLC
P.A. - John E. Ellem; J - Beane
* The plaintiff, a Washington resident, is suing the defendant for failure to honor the warranty on a 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 he purchased new on April 10, 2008. He is seeking unspecified damages, costs and fees.
Case number: 09-C-208
Hope Wilson v. Michelle Smith
P.A. - Jeffrey T. Jones; J - Reed
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for injuries she sustained in a car wreck with the defendant on Rayon Dr. in Parkersburg on April 26, 2007. She is seeking unspecified damages, costs and fees.
Case number: 09-C-209
Wesbanco Bank, Inc. v. L. Scott and Diane C. McKnight
P.A. - Robert K. Tebay III; J - not yet assigned
* The plaintiff, a West Virginia corporation with offices in Parkersburg, is suing the defendants, residents of Carrollton, Texas, for defaulting on a $100,163.63 loan given to the defendants on June 7, 2004. In addition to judgment in the amount of the unpaid portion of the loan, $21,622.60, the plaintiff is seeking costs, fees and interest.
Case number: 09-C-212
William Charles Yeager, executor of the estate of John Andrew Yeager v. Mary Lou Vernarchick
P.A. - George J. Cosenza; J- not yet assigned
* The plaintiff, in his capacity as executor to the estate of his deceased brother, is suing the defendant to recover personal property she took from the decedent's home following his death on June 13, 2008. In addition to unspecified damages, costs and fees, the plaintiff is seeking a temporary injunction prohibiting the defendant from selling any more of the decedent's property.
Case number: 09-C-213