Glenn Miller v. Nicholas S. Lukasiak, United Bankshares, Inc., United Bank, Inc. and United Bank
P.A. – Todd Wiseman; J – Waters
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants for injuries he sustained on May 1, 2007 in a car wreck with Lukasiak, while driving a vehicle owned by United, on Murdoch Ave. in Parkersburg. He is seeking unspecified damages and costs.
Case No. 09-C-214
Sullivan, Inc. d/b/a Rockport General Store v. Joshua Earl Hunter d/b/a Little Earl Trucking
P.A. – Leah R. Chappell; J – Reed
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant, a resident of London, for gasoline he purchased on credit between March 31 and April 18, 2008, and damages his truck caused in early 2008 to a canopy over the gasoline pumps. In addition to judgment in the amount of the unpaid credit, and damages - $7,137.76 – they are seeking costs and pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case No. 09-C-215
Gary Schenck v. S & A Property Research, LLC
P.A. – Richard Lindroth; J – Waters
* The plaintiff, a resident of Harrison County, is suing the defendant for failing to pay him in full 72 hours after his discharge from the company. In addition to his final paycheck of $1,740.60, he is seeking damages of $5,221.80 in damages, costs and fees.
Case No. 09-C-216
The Bank of New York Mellon v. Wayne E. and Sheila R. Williamson
P.A. – Nathan H. Wasser; J – Reed
* The plaintiff, as successor trustees of NovaStar Mortgage Funding Trust, is seeking a court order removing the defendants following and April 15 foreclosure on property the plaintiff now owns.
Case No. 09-C-217
Mullen Motors Co. v. Allen and Sheila Carroll
P.A. – Lora B. Snodgrass; J – Beane
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants for failure to pay for service performed on Dec. 31, 2004, Feb, 22, 2005 and Feb. 28, 2005 on a 1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager owned by the defendants. In addition to the amount of labor performed - $5,923.72 – they are seeking $4,232.77 in accumulated interest.
Case No. 09-C-219
Advanced Communications Co. v. Worthington Center
P.A. – William B. Summers; J – Beane
* The plaintiff, a Wheeling business, is suing the defendant, a Parkersburg business, for failing to pay the full balance of a new NEC Aspire telephone system installed on Aug. 28, 2008. In addition to the outstanding balance of $16,536.20, they are seeking attorney's fees of $5,456, costs and pre-judgment interest.
Case No. 09-C-222
Eric K. Powell and James C. Powell v. Larry Tracey and Huntington National Bank
P.A. – Anthony Majestro; J – unassigned
* The plaintiffs are suing the defendants for failing to notify them of high-dollar transactions and property transfers from a business in which James had a minority interest. In addition to unspecified damages, costs and fees, they are seeking a court order returning all checks over $25,000, and the transfer of a parcel of property owned by the business declared void.
Case No. 09-C-230