Carolyn S. Dillon, Debra A. Curtis and Donna L. Lucas v. Grady D. and Glenn Hager
PA -- Katie L. Hoffman: J - William Stewart Thompson
* The plaintiffs want the judge to partition a piece of property in Danville and want a judicial sale of the property. The plaintiffs also contend that Glenn Hager is blocking access to the property.
Case number: 09-C-111
State of West Virginia and the West Virginia State Police v. $6,600.60 and Oliver T. Bassham
PA -- Justin A. Marlowe: J - William Stewart Thompson
* The state seeks to keep the money that was seized from Bassham's residence near Orgas.
Case number: 09-C-112
Amber M. and Steven E. Balentine v. Erie Insurance Co. and Russell O. Thompson
PA -- Edwin H. Pancake: J - William Stewart Thompson
* The plaintiffs seek compensatory and punitive damages from a 2007 car wreck in Danville.
Case number: 09-C-115
Richard D. Brown Agency v. SHM Transport
PA -- Charles E. Hurt: J - William Stewart Thompson
* The plaintiffs seek $31,000 from the defendant for damage on the defendant's trucks from 2004 to 2008.
Case number: 09-C-116
Billy and Kim McKinney, Riley and Connie Spry and Kyle Spencer v. Eastern American Energy Corp. and John Does 1-10
PA -- Joel Baker: J - William Stewart Thompson
* The plaintiffs seek compensatory and punitive damages, alleging the defendant company releases natural gas from a tank in close proximity to their property.
Case number: 09-C-117
Pioneer West Virginia Federal Credit Union v. Michael A. and Stacy L. Smith
PA -- Campbell Woods: J - William Stewart Thompson
* The plaintiff seeks $17,000 plus interest on a promissory note with the defendants that is allegedly in default.
Case number: 09-C-118