CHARLESTON -- Seventeen lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals on June 3.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Jared Matthew Adams, Cross Lanes
* Carrie A. Bowers, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Tristan Nishae Clark, Belle
* Aya Christine Hoshi, White Sulphur Springs
* Samuel John Kasley, Wheeling
* Kathryn Mary Kenyon, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Gregory James Krock, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Mera Lynn Kutrovac, Clarksburg
* Patricia Eileen McEnteer, Wexford, Pa.
* Kyle Tice McGee, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* James David Miller, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Todd Charles Myers, Lexington, Ky.
* Ryan Frances Poe-Gavlinski, Martinsburg
* Reece Hale Robertson, Grundy, Va.
* Paul Thomas Schemel, Waynesboro, Pa.
* Peter Edward Sherman, Lewisburg
* Jacob Scott Woody, Charlottesville, Va.