CHARLESTON -– Thirteen Dinsmore & Shohl attorneys have been named to the 2009 West Virginia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars list by Law & Politics Media:
* Mark A. Carter (Labor & Employment)
* Anna M. Dailey (Labor & Employment)
* John F. Hussell IV (Estate Planning & Probate)
* W. Henry Jernigan Jr. (Business Litigation)
* Robert J. O'Neil (Health Care)
* Christopher B. Power (Environmental)
* Forrest H. Roles (Labor & Employment)
* Matthew P. Kingery (Real Estate)
* Jason S. Long (Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights)
* Adam L. Maynard (Labor & Employment)
* Brian J. Moore (Labor & Employment)
* Brace R. Mullett (Civil Litigation Defense)
* David M. Thomas (Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights)
In addition to being recognized as a West Virginia Super Lawyer, Mark A. Carter also was recognized as one of the Top 10 lawyers in the state.
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 60 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. In its third year, West Virginia Super Lawyers is published by Law & Politics Media. Surveys were mailed to all members of local and state bar associations asking for peer nominations.
Dinsmore & Shohl is comprised of more than 400 attorneys practicing in 10 offices throughout Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. For more than a century, Dinsmore & Shohl has provided a broad range of integrated services to meet the needs of both large and small businesses as well as institutions, associations, governments, professional firms and individuals. For more information, please visit www.dinslaw.com.