Patricia C. and William Daughtery Manns v. Greenhills, Inc. dba Greenhills Country Club
P.A. - Brent K. Kesner; J - Evans
* The plaintiffs, residents of Ripley, are suing the defendant, a Ravenswood business, for injuries Patricia sustained on June 24, 2007 after falling on the 6th hole of the defendant's golf course. William also makes a claim for loss of consortium. They are seeking unspecified damages.
Case number: 09-C-75
Timothy Powell v. Ford Motor Company and I-77 Auto Group, LLC
P.A. - Cameron S. McKinney; J - Evans
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants for breach of warranty for failing to fix defects on a Ford F-150 purchased on Aug. 15, 2008. He is seeking unspecified damages, costs and fees.
Case number: 09-C-76
Chaad E. Moore v. Devon Bossory and Mary Kay, Inc.
P.A. - Bruce M. White; J - Evans
* The plaintiff, a Vienna resident, is suing the defendants, a Traverse City, Mich. resident and Dallas, Texas-based business, for injuries he sustained from a dog bite while servicing a U-Haul truck for Bossery in Ripley on May 11. He is seeking unspecified damages, costs and fees.
Case number: 09-C-77
Appalachian Forest Products, Inc. v. James E. Cobb
P.A. - David A. Hoyer; J - Evans
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for misrepresenting ownership of property he originally sold to the plaintiff on July 1, 2006. They are seeking judgment in the amount of $62,162 plus other damages, costs and fees.
Case number: 09-C-79
William and Leticia Weekley v. Commander Housing, CMH Homes, Inc., Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. and Brumfield Toting, Inc.
P.A. - Kristina Thomas Whiteaker; J - Evans
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants for defects in a mobile home that was purchased and delivered in July 2007. They are seeking unspecified damages, costs and fees.
Case number: 09-C-81