Christian Lindroth v. Carrie Webster, Bailey Bucci and Javins and Debbie McMillan
PA -- Richard J. Lindroth: J - James Stucky
* The plaintiff claims the defendants filed a defamatory and libelous motion against him in his case against McMillan seeking repayment of money owed him.
Case number: 09-C-1217
Michael Wallace v. city of Smithers, W.R. Callison and A.E. Roberts
PA -- Sean W. Cook and Eric B. Snyder: J - James Stucky
* The plaintiff claims he was violently beaten by the named defendants, Smithers police officers, during a 2008 traffic stop.
Case number: 09-C-1219
William Frank Aliff and Danny Burgess Jr. v. Capital City Auto Auction
PA -- Scott H. Kaminski: J - Tod Kaufman and Paul Zakaib
* The plaintiffs claim they were injured in a golf cart accident while working for the defendant company then fired for filing workers' compensation claims.
Case numbers: 09-C-1220 and 09-C-1221
Robin L. Pauley v. Lady Shapely Inc., Michele Strickland and Mountain State Insurance Agency
PA -- Charles M. Love IV: J - Irene Berger
* The plaintiff claims she was injured on Dec. 20, 2007 when she fell because of garland that had been wrapped around a handrail at that defendants' business location in Montgomery.
Case number: 09-C-1224
Tom Wagner v. West Virginia State Police
PA -- Paul M. Stroebel: J - Louis Bloom
* The plaintiff claims he was fired as a state trooper for telling his supervisor's wife that her husband was cheating on her.
Case number: 09-C-1227
Michael Bradley, Jose Strickland, Michael Lewis and David Mullins v. The Church of God and Sandy Martin Cook
PA -- Tammy Bowles Raines: J - James Stucky, Charles King and Louis Bloom
* The plaintiffs say they were sexually victimized as youths by Cook, a former pastor at the Shrewsbury Church of God. Cook was later convicted in connection with the allegations.
Case numbers: 09-C-1229 through 09-C-1232