Famous Supply Company vs. Haynes Heating & Air Conditioning LLC, and David S. Haynes and David T. Haynes, as personal guarantors
PA- John R. Keating; J- Karl
* A judgment is requested, jointly and severally, for $8,692.09, at the contractual rate of 24 percent per annum.
Case number: 09-C-121
Kenny Drew Sayre v. Evelyn Seifert
PA- pro se; J- Hummel
*This 63-year-old petitioner claims cruel and unusual punishment has resulted in a 50-pound weight loss in 10 months. The bad food supplied by Aramark Food Corp and Warden Siefert are being blamed.
Case number: 09-C-122
Brent A. Conner vs. Timothy E. Minor
PA- James G. Bordas Jr.; J- Karl
* On April 11, 2009, on Highway SR7, defendant rear–ended Larry J. Burghy. The negligence is claimed to his driving under the influence of alcohol. Compensatory, general, and punitive damages are sought.
Case number: 09-C-125
James Robert Meade II v. Erie Insurance Property & Casualty Company and Sandra Barker
PA- James G. Bordas III; J- Karl
* A settlement from Nationwide did not fully compensate plaintiff for the injuries he suffered as a result of a collision on Aug. 15, 2006. At the intersection of the South off ramp of Route 2 and 26th Street, Donald Crupe drove the vehicle he was operating into plaintiff's vehicle.
Case number: 09-C-127
Bayer Heritage Federal Credit Union vs. Ray A. Laudermilt Jr.
PA- Logan Hassig; J- Karl
* On Feb. 8, 2007, defendant borrowed $75,000 and evidenced by a Promissory Note.
Case number: 09-C-129
FIA Card Services, N.A. vs. Amanda K. Johnson
PA- James B. Atkins; J- Karl
* Judgment is past due and owing for the sum of $39,140.04.
Case number: 09-C-131
Diana M. Dunn and Samuel Dunn vs. The Kroger Co.
PA- Gerasimos (Jerry) Skiavounakis; J- Karl
* Plaintiff says she sustained serious injuries, on July 6, 2007, when she slipped and fell, at the Marshall Street Benwood store. Dunn, and her husband, demands an excess of $74,000.
Case number: 09-C-133
William Huggins, as Administrator CTA DBN, for the Estate of Mary Catherine Lynch AKA Mary Kay Lynch, Deceased v. Melissa S. Estep and David A. Estep
PA- James C. Gardill; J- Karl
* Requests are made that defendants be Ordered to comply with the March 31, 1009 Order of the County Commission. An accounting of all assets and disbursements are requested, along with records of claim for any indebtedness of Lynch's Estate. Judgment against defendants is requested for $136.386.90 and alternatively, $63,102.60. Estep's are not entitled to receive any further funds from, nor participate in, the continued administration of Lynch's Estate.
Case number: 09-C-136
Kevin M. Moore, Individually & d/b/a Keyser Auto Service Center v. Erie Insurance Property & Casualty Company
PA- Kimberly A. Fitzwater; J- Karl
* On June 24, 2008, an accident occurred at his garage between a vehicle owned by Heather Keller and a vehicle owned by Moore. Plaintiff asserts that he is entitled to property damage under the terms of coverage on three policies. Compensatory, general, and punitive damages are sought for Erie's breach of the insurance contracts.
Case number: 09-C-138
Reilley's Inc. vs. Fair Contracting Company Inc.
PA- Louis H. Khourey; J- Karl
* During the months of June, July, August, September and October 2008, Fair Contracting lodged employees and agreed to pay Reilley's $20,892. To date, defendant has failed to make any payment on the amount owed.
Case number: 09-C-140
Chase Bank USA N.A. v. Brady W. Kinkes
PA- Ashley A. Lawson; J- Karl
* After a full consideration, the Arbitrator made an award against Kinkes, in the amount of $20,923.67, which was properly served on the noted address.
Case number: 09-C-144
Alan Hyman vs. Jason A. Detamore and Enterprise Rent–A-Car Company of Pittsburgh
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Karl
* On July 21, 2007, a collision occurred on Middle Stulls Run Road. Failure to yield right of way is claimed for this negligence and judgment is demanded for divers and sundry expenses for permanent injuries.
Case number: 09-C-146