Sue Martin vs. John Kilmer and Cheryl Kilmer
PA - Floyd Sayre III; J - Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims the defendants owe at least $26,300.27 plus interest in accordance with a mobile home purchase agreement from Jan. 26, 2008.
Case number: 09-C-507
Branch Banking & Trust Co. vs. D&D Trucking Co. LLC and George C. Novak
PA - Kathy Santa Barbara; J - Silver
* The bank claims the defendants owe at least $34,759.37 plus interest for a loan agreement from Feb. 22, 2006.
Case number: 09-C-509
Terry L. Schildt vs. Joseph Barb
PA - Christopher Prezioso; J - Groh
* The plaintiff claims the defendant owes at least $38,500 plus interest for a loan agreement from Oct. 17, 2007.
Case number: 09-C-514
Kodey Presgraves vs. Vixens LLC, Underground Casino and Lounge LLC, Henry E. Worcester III, William T. Goff Jr. and Casey McGee
PA - Michael Santa Barbara; J - Groh
* The plaintiff claims he suffered a deep cut on his wrist when he was a customer at the Vixens and Underground club facility on Oct. 12, 2007, after he was injured by a broken marble vanity in the rest room. He claims the defendants were negligent, failed to maintain the facility and also failed to call 911. He also claims the defendants forced him to leave the premises and told him to go to a hospital, although he was visibly intoxicated and was not able to safely drive himself. He crashed his vehicle, causing further injuries to himself. He is seeking an undetermined amount of relief.
Case number: 09-C-517
Roger "Jason" Place and Melanie D. Place vs. Manning & Ross Builders Inc.
PA - pro se; J - Silver
* The plaintiffs claim the defendant has failed to honor their home's one-year warranty after they repeatedly notified the company about flooring concerns and cracks in their concrete driveway. They are seeking $100,000 and other relief.
Case number: 09-C-533