WesBanco Bank Inc. vs. Robert M. Hupp
PA- Marie C. Bechtel; J- Hummel
* A retail agreement was entered with Elm Grove Dodge and assigned to WesBanco for $14,702.00. Judgment is demanded for possession and return of the Jeep.
Case number: 09-C-159
Peter V. Vellekoop and Linda J. Vellekoop vs. District Development Corporation
PA- Thomas E. White; J- Karl
* Property located in the Liberty District was purchased on Jan. 31, 1992, for $75,000. Defendants failed to inform plaintiffs that the minerals under their land were subject to two leases for which they continued to collect payments from Columbia Gas. Compensatory and punitive damages of $100,000.00 are requested.
Case number: 09-C-160
Darlene Frye vs. Bonnie Yates
PA- Holly Massey Smith; J- Karl
* Plaintiff was on W.Va. 2 when she was rear–ended on Aug. 7, 2007. Compensatory damages for bodily injuries is sought.
Case number: 09-C-162
Kenneth W. Whorton and Jedidiah N. Lucey vs. Laura Morrow
PA- Jerry Sklavounakis; J- Karl
* Whorton was driving on Route 88 on Aug. 1, 2007, when he and Lucey were struck. Both claim lasting injuries as a direct and proximate result of this negligence.
Case number: 09-C-164
FIA Card Service N.A. vs. Misty D. Jones
PA- James B. Atkins; Paul S. Atkins; Bree Whipp Ogle; J- Karl
* Plaintiff owes $28,805.83, on a past–due account, all of which remains due and payable.
Case number: 09-C-166