Nathan Martin vs. Brian M. McKinley
PA- David P. Robinson; J- Wilson
* Plaintiff fell and put his hand through a window while walking upon an exterior stairwell on his rental property. He suffered loss of income as a direct and proximate result. He seeks compensatory damages by trial.
Case number: 09-C-265
Sally Hogan and John Patrick Hogan vs. Ben Exley and Allison Exley
PA- Jerry Sklavounakis; J- Wilson
* At the intersection of National Road and Lincoln Avenue, failure to yield right of way is claimed for a collision occurring on Aug. 20, 2007. Hogan has incurred divers and sundry medical expenses for injuries about her neck and back. Compensatory damages are sought.
Case number: 09-C-266
Mildred I. Peterson vs. Ohio Valley Medical Center and Mr. Brian K. Felici (Chief Executive Officer)
PA- pro se; J- Wilson
* Plaintiff alleges surgery was performed on her husband without her written or verbal consent denying her "last moments of goodbyes." She seeks closure by court.
Case number: 09-C-269
Joseph Dattoli and Kerry Dattoli vs. Wheeling Park Commission
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Wilson
* Plaintiff says he fell to the ground because of an unmaintained split rail fence above the boathouse near the parking lot. He attempted to lean against the split rail fence on Sept. 1, 2007. Divers and sundry medical expenses are sought and future ones are expected.
Case number: 09-C-274
National Credit Union Administration, Liquidating Agent for the Center Valley Federal Credit Union vs. Kathleen Swayngim and Michael Swayngim
PA- Jason S. Long; J- Recht
* NCUA has liquidated Center Valley and defendants entered into open-end voucher agreement and borrowed money from time to time. Along with interest, $5,233.06 is demanded.
Case number: 09-C-280
Mary Lufft and Robert Lufft vs. Wells Fargo Financial West Virginia Inc.
PA- David B. Levin; J- Mazzone
* Despite written and verbal requests, Ms. Lufft has endured countless harassing telephone calls from defendant's representatives in an attempt to collect alleged delinquent automobile loan payments. This complaint says the West Virginia Consumer Credit and Protection Act was violated. Compensatory damages of $1,000 for each violation is sought.
Case number: 09-C-281
Durran Goodwin, Individually and as Guardian, Father and Next Friend of D'Arrae Goodwin, a minor vs. The Wheeling Park Commission and City of Wheeling
PA- Shane M. Mallett; J- Recht
* Future medical care to effect a cure of a lacerated foot is anticipated and is a direct and proximate result of an incident which occurred on Sept. 1, 2007. Wheeling Park owes a duty to its customers to maintain the pool area in a safe condition at their National Road facility.
Case number: 09-C-282