Amy Pleasants vs. John Grafton dba Grafton Law Office PLLC
PA-David L. Grubb; J-Spaulding
* Pleasants alleges Grafton failed to pay wages due in violation of the West Virginia Wage Payment and Collection Act. She seeks judgment, an injunction against Grafton, compensatory damages, costs, attorney fees and pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 09-C-443
CNH Capital America LLC vs. John Ryan Builders LLC and James Prettyman
PA-Russell D. Jessee and James D. Meadows; J-Spaulding
* The plaintiff says the defendants owe $16,260.34 on a loan. It seeks that amount plus collateral.
Case number: 09-C-446
Ruby Casto vs. Fruth Pharmacy Inc.
PA-Shawn R. Romano; J-Stowers
* Casto was a customer at Fruth on Nov. 11, 2007, when she tripped over an empty pallet in the aisle. She seeks compensatory damages for her injuries and medical expenses as well as interest and costs.
Case number: 09-C-461
Fifth Third Bank vs. Winfield Car Wash, FNS Properties Inc., Forest W. Scarbro and Nicole T. Scarbro
PA-Leslie Dillon; J-Stowers
* Plaintiff seeks joint and several damages of $372,498.66 plus interest and late fees totaling $28,256.41 as of Sept. 21.
Case number: 09-C-462
Amarr Garage Doors vs. Elite Door Co. LLC and Walter Jason Miller
PA-Steven M. Recht; J-Stowers
* Plaintiff says defendant owes $39,628.32. It seeks that amount plus interest and costs.
Case number: 09-C-463