Winchester Medical Center Inc. vs. Franklin Leonard
PA - Christopher McCarthy; J - Groh
* The hospital claims Leonard owes at least $28,216.60 plus $1,211.76 for medical services provided in 2008.
Case number: 09-C-832
Debbie Lockley, personal representative of the estate of Lakisha Michelle Lockley, vs. Bonnie I. Faircloth, personal representative of the estate of Casey Noel Bennett; and Ronald and Laura Bailey
PA - Paul Taylor; J - Groh
* The plaintiff claims the defendants are responsible for the wrongful death of Lockley on Nov. 18, 2007, when she was a passenger in a vehicle that belonged to the Baileys that was being driven by Bennett. Lockley claims Bennett lost control of the vehicle after traveling at an excessive speed on Interstate 81 in Berkeley County, and both women were ejected from the vehicle and killed. The plaintiff seeks an amount of relief to be determined.
Case number: 09-C-835
City Hospital Inc. vs. Jason Lynn Domer
PA - Christopher Moore; J - Groh
* The hospital claims the defendant owes $32,334.71 plus interest, for a total of at least $38,756.34 for medical services provided in 2006 and 2007.
Case number: 09-C-838
Winchester Medical Center Inc. vs. Judy Bayer
PA - Daniel Booth; J - Silver
* The hospital claims Bayer owes at least $37,970.22 plus $4,016.02 in interest for medical services provided to her in 2007.
Case number: 09-C-842
Branch Banking and Trust Co. vs. James G. Palm
PA - Kathy Santa Barbara; J - Wilkes
* The bank claims the defendant still owes at least $72,826.80 plus interest in accordance with a promissory note agreement from April 30, 2007, after the security, real estate property, was foreclosed upon.
Case number: 09-C-852