CHARLESTON -- Legal Aid of West Virginia is pleased to announce the hiring of seven new attorneys.
The new hires -– Catherine Eckley, Jason Heinrich, Randy Miller, Jed Nolan, Mindy Parsley, Christine Wallace and Kate White -– work in a variety of program areas and offices across the state providing legal assistance to West Virginia's most vulnerable citizens.
* Catherine Eckley joins the LAWV Charleston office as the Pro Bono Supervising Attorney and will direct the state-wide Pro Bono Referral Program.
* Jason Heinrich joins the LAWV Parkersburg office as a Staff Attorney focusing on TANF and domestic violence work.
* Randy Miller joins the LAWV Princeton office as a Staff Attorney focusing on family law matters.
* Jed Nolan joins the LAWV Westover office as a Health Law Fellow, a post-graduate fellowship made possible by The WV Fund for Law in the Public Interest.
* Mindy Parsley joins the LAWV Westover office as a Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program Attorney.
* Christine Wallace will work out of both the Charleston and Huntington as a Staff Attorney focused on family law and domestic violence matters.
* Kate White joins the LAWV Charleston office as a Skadden Fellow, a post-graduate fellowship made possible by the Skadden Fellowship Foundation that provides direct legal services through a medical-legal partnership.