CHARLESTON -- Twenty lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals on Jan. 13.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Joshua David Baker, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Christopher James Barnhart, Martinsburg
* Margaret Carolyn Coppley, Winston-Salem, N.C.
* James Streng Ehrman, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Richard Grady Ford, Charleston
* Julie Wieczorek Fritsch, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Nancy Sullivan Helm, Roanoke, Va.
* Matthew Warren Hutnick, Wheeling
* Rodney J. Janis, West Palm Beach, Fla.
* Jessica Lynn Lambert, Anawalt
* Amanda Marie Mesler, Weirton
* Christopher Henry Miller, Morgantown
* Augusto Ignacio Molina, Charleston
* Shannon Huygens Paliotta, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Roger Lee Patrick Jr., Grove City, Ohio
* Beau Roget Pichon, Baltimore, Md.
* Kristin L. Pieseski, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Jacquelyn Suzanne Tricase, Clarksburg
* Brandon Jude Verdream, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Jonathan L. Wertman, Martinsburg