CHARLESTON -- Associated Builders & Contractors, WV Chapter (ABCWV) is pleased to announce the election of its 2010 Chairman of the Board, Ott Meale, of Morgantown.
Meale is Vice President of Laurita Inc. (Morgantown, WV) He has worked for Laurita Inc. for the past 12 ½ years, but has been in the construction industry for 30 years. Meale was sworn in as Chairman last weekend at the ABCWV Winter Meeting. Meale replaces 2009 Chairman, Greg Hadjis, President of J.F. Allen Company.
"This past weekend I was awarded the honor to serve as the Chairman of the ABCWV Board of Directors for 2010," he said. "It will be a privilege to serve our companies and employees in 2010."
Meale started his term by setting goals such as determining a new Mission Statement, setting a legislative agenda and improving educational and safety training needs.
Meale would also like to congratulate the newly inducted Board of Directors for 2010.
* Jamie Ridgeway, March-Westin Company, Inc. - Vice Chairman
* Bob Ryan, Brown Edwards & Company - Treasurer
* Marguerite Horvath, March-Westin Company, Inc. - Secretary
* Greg Hadjis, J.F. Allen Company - Immediate Past Chairman
* Ron Mallory, Swope Construction Co.
* Phil Hutchison, Heritage Fire Protection, Inc.
* Tim Critchfield, High Point Construction Group, LLC
* Bill Cowden, Bi-Con Services, Inc.
* Mark Urso, Bear Contracting, LLC
* Greg Collins, Tri-County Electric Company, Inc.
* Charles Marino, Al Marino, Inc.
* Jack Merinar, Steptoe & Johnson, PLLC
* John Jarrett, Jarrett Construction Services, Inc.
For more information, contact ABCWV at 304-346-8791 or email@example.com.