CLARKSBURG -- Chambers USA has named 21 Steptoe & Johnson attorneys "Leaders in their Field" for 2010.
Patrick D. Kelly, Evans L. King, Jr., Randall C. Light, Joanna I. Tabit and Walter L. Williams are the newest attorneys to be included in the forthcoming edition of Chambers USA -- America's Leading Lawyers for Business.
"We are honored to have 21 of our attorneys recognized by Chambers USA as Leaders in their Field," said firm CEO, Susan Brewer. "The attorneys selected for this accolade have increased with each year's rankings, reflecting the strength of our relationships with our clients."
The following lawyers representing Steptoe & Johnson will be listed as recommended leaders in their respective areas of practice:
* Rodney L. Bean - Labor & Employment
* Susan S. Brewer - Litigation: Healthcare
* Bryan R. Cokeley - Labor & Employment
* Patrick D. Deem - Corporate/Commercial; Natural Resources; Real Estate
* David E. Dick - Labor & Employment
* Louis E. Enderle Jr. - Real Estate
* Sharon O. Flanery - Natural Resources
* William E. Galeota - Litigation: General Commercial
* Patrick D. Kelly – Corporate/Commercial: Healthcare
* Evans L. King Jr. – Corporate/Commercial
* Randall C. Light – Real Estate
* John R. Merinar Jr. – Labor & Employment
* C. David Morrison - Labor & Employment
* Jeffrey K. Phillips - Litigation: General Commercial
* James A. Russell - Natural Resources
* Christopher L. Slaughter - Labor & Employment
* Robert M. Steptoe Jr. - Labor & Employment
* John C. Stump - Corporate/Commercial
* Joanna I. Tabit – Litigation: General Commercial
* Walter L. Williams – Corporate/Commercial: Healthcare
* L. Frederick Williams Jr. - Corporate/Commercial; Corporate/Commercial: Tax
More than 100 full-time Chambers USA researchers interviewed thousands of lawyers and their clients around the world. This intensive research identified the market's leading lawyers and law firms -- those that perform best according to the criteria most valued by clients.
Details of individual ranking positions and editorial commentary will not be released until the book is published in June 2010.
Steptoe & Johnson is a business-focused firm with strengths in energy, labor, employment and litigation. It comprises over 180 lawyers resident in eight locations throughout West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky.
For more information, visit www.steptoe-johnson.com.