CHARLESTON -– Dinsmore & Shohl is pleased to announce its inclusion in the Chambers USA 2010 Guide to America's Leading Business Lawyers.
Eight of the firm's Charleston attorneys are specifically recognized as being leaders in their field:
* Jill Cranston Bentz (Litigation: Healthcare)
* Mark A. Carter (Labor & Employment)
* Anna M. Dailey (Labor & Employment)
* W. Henry Jernigan, Jr. (Litigation: General Commercial)
* Donna C. Kelly (Natural Resources)
* Robert J. O'Neil (Corporate/Commercial: Healthcare)
* Christopher B. Power (Natural Resources: Environment)
* Forrest H. Roles (Labor & Employment)
Chambers & Partners is a publishing group based out of London, England, that specializes in legal publishing. Since 1999, Chambers USA has been researching the US legal profession. Chambers USA employs a team of 100 highly qualified full-time researchers who conduct thousands of interviews with lawyers and their clients worldwide. For more information, visit www.chambersandpartners.com.
Dinsmore & Shohl is comprised of more than 450 attorneys practicing in 10 offices throughout Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. For more than a century, Dinsmore & Shohl has provided a broad range of integrated services to meet the needs of both large and small businesses, as well as institutions, associations, governments, professional firms and individuals. For more information, visit www.dinslaw.com.