This Just In
Discover Bank vs. Mary Korsnick
PA- Andrew S. Lerner; J- Gaughan
* Judgment is demanded for all money loaned and past due. The sum of $9,343.34 remains outstanding.
Case number: 10-C-129
Pradip Mehta, Sujatha Nanda vs. Andrew Yanik, Lynda Yanik, Travis Broadwater, Kennen & Kennen Realtors
PA- Pro Se; J- Gaughan
* A house was purchased at Aaron Woods Court on April 11, 2008. Prior to the closing, a walk through was conducted and it was agreed that the identified defects would be cured after the closing. The cost of curing these defects is upward of $7,500 and is demanded with costs and fees.
Case number: 10-C-130
Progressive Max Insurance Co. vs. Chaundraya Goodwin
PA- Steven M. Recht; J- Wilson
* Plaintiff's insured automobile was traveling north on University Avenue in Monongalia County. Defendant is said to have looked away for half a second and then rear ended plaintiff's insured. As a result of the collision, plaintiff suffered losses totaling $10,359.98.
Case number: 10-C-131
Peterson Elder Care at Wheeling, LLC d/b/a Peterson Rehabilitation Hospital vs. Vernon Schwender
PA- Nicole M. Kerns; J- Wilson
* Defendant is an adult individual who currently resides at a skilled nursing facility located on Homestead Avenue in Wheeling. On Oct. 2, 2008, an application for admission was made for services in exchange for a monetary fee. To date, there is an outstanding balance in the amount of $49,627.19 owed to Plaintiff for services rendered. Plaintiff requests that the Court require defendants to pay.
Case number: 10-C-132
Silvio Perilli and Rhoda Perilli vs. Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Mazzone
* On Feb. 4, 2006, at the intersection of Zane and North Broadway Streets, Leslie M. Chuderwiez collided with plaintiffs. Prior to the eventual settlement of $50,000, Nationwide knew that Perilli's claim for uninsured motor vehicle insurance benefits had a value far in excess of their settlement offers. This compelled plaintiff to institute litigation to recover amounts due under the insurance policy. Compensatory and punitive damages are demanded for the alleged wrongs.
Case number: 10-C-134
Motorists Mutual Insurance Company vs. Kathy Burgess
PA- Robert A. Flaugher; J- Wilson
* On June 19, 2009, American Medical Billing was the owner of a motor vehicle insured with Motorist. Pursuant to the contract of insurance Motorist paid insured for damages caused by defendant and became subrogated to any and all rights of recovery. Defendant therefore owes plaintiff $1,069.47, which includes a $500 deductible.
Case number: 10-C-135
WTOV–TV, Inc. vs. A & S Realty dba Howard Hannah Valley Properties
PA- Steven M. Recht; J- Wilson
* Said account is in default for the sum of $2,944. Demand has been made for payment yet none has been forthcoming.
Case number: 10-C-136
First Choice America Community Federal Credit Union f/k/a Steel Works Community Federal Credit Union vs. Kelly A. Tschappatt
PA- Kevin M. Pearl; J- Wilson
* On Jan. 14, 2008, defendant applied for and received a loan in the original amount of $4,153.08. Failure to make payments has resulted in an acceleration of the balance due with interest.
Case number: 10-C-137