CHARLESTON -- The 2010 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business will recognize 18 Bowles Rice attorneys as "Leaders in their Field" when the directory is published in June.
Chambers USA's editors have consistently ranked Bowles Rice among West Virginia's top business law firms in every practice area evaluated by their researches in the state. Those areas are Corporate/Commercial Law, Labor and Employment Law, Litigation, Natural Resources Law and Real Estate Law.
The Bowles Rice attorneys listed among America's Leading Business Lawyers in the 2010 Chambers USA edition are:
* Carl D. Andrews, Real Estate Law;
* Ricklin Brown, Labor & Employment Law;
* Michael E. Caryl, Corporate/Commercial - Tax Law;
* Mark H. Dellinger, Labor & Employment Law;
* F. Thomas Graff, Jr., Corporate/Commercial Law and Natural Resources Law;
* Thomas A. Heywood, Corporate/Commercial Law and Corporate Commercial - Healthcare Law;
* Robert S. Kiss, Corporate Commercial - Tax Law;
* Leonard B. Knee, Natural Resources - Environment Law;
* J. Thomas Lane, Natural Resources Law;
* Charles M. Love, III, Litigation - General Commercial and Litigation - Mass Tort;
* Stephen M. Mathias, Real Estate Law;
* Marc A. Monteleone, Corporate/Commercial - Tax Law;
* John S. Moore, Corporate/Commercial - Healthcare Law;
* Sandra M. Murphy, Corporate/Commercial - Banking & Finance Law;
* George A. Patterson, III, Natural Resources Law;
* Gerald R. Stowers, Litigation - General Commercial;
* Amy J. Tawney, Corporate/Commercial - Banking & Finance Law; and
* Elizabeth D. Walker, Labor & Employment Law.
While 14 of the Bowles Rice attorneys named this year have been recognized in previous editions of Chambers USA, Kiss, Moore, Patterson and Tawney were recognized for the first time in the 2010 edition.
This also is the first year that Chambers USA editors have evaluated West Virginia attorneys in the Corporate/Commercial - Healthcare practice area, and both Moore and Tom Heywood, Managing Partner of Bowles Rice, are recognized in that area.
Bowles Rice is a regional law firm with 120 attorneys and seven offices located in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown and Parkersburg, West Virginia; Lexington, Kentucky; and Winchester, Virginia.