CHARLESTON -- Eighteen lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals on June 24.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Thomas Michael Butz, Canonsburg, Pa.
* Jason J. Cervone, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Anthony T. Colangelo, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Timothy C. Dowd, Oklahoma City, Okla.
* Bridget Tennyson Ferris, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Mark Goldner, Wheeling
* Heather Ann Heilman, Lewisburg
* Andrew Graham Jenkins, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Fredrick David Lambing, North Ridgeville, Ohio
* Thomas Wade Lavender II, Ashland, Ky.
* Jason Emmanuel Manning, Virginia Beach, Va.
* Richard Kyle Nuttall, Point Marion, Pa.
* Steven Brett Offutt, Charles Town
* Timothy P. Palmer, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Robert M. Palumbi, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Denise Nicole Pettijohn, Lewisburg
* Orla Mary Powderly, Parkersburg
* Joshua David Price, Middleport, Ohio