CHARLESTON -- The Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia (DTCWV) recently held its 28th annual meeting at the Oglebay Resort and Conference Center in Wheeling with a record attendance.
During the meeting the membership elected new officers for the upcoming year. Those elected were:
* Lee Hall, Jenkins Fenstermaker PLLC, President;
* Gerald Stowers, Bowles Rice McDavid Graff & Love LLP, Vice President;
* Mike Cimino, Jackson Kelly PLLC, Treasurer
* Laurie Barbe, Steptoe & Johnson, PLLC, Secretary
* Immediate Past President is David L. Wyant, Bailey & Wyant PLLC
* Teresa Dumire, Kay, Casto & Chaney, PLLC, Mark Hayes, Robinson & McElwee, PLLC and Susan Snowden, Martin & Seibert, LC were appointed three year terms on the Board of Governors.
The Executive Director of the association is Peggy Schultz.
The Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia is an association of West Virginia attorneys who defend individuals and corporations in civil litigation. It currently has a membership of over 500 attorneys and 50 paralegals.