Storm Mountain Training Center vs. EFI LLC and Michael Meador
PA - Suzanne Williams-McAuliffe; J - Silver
* The plaintiff claims the defendants breached a $93,380 contract from August 2009 after failing to fix or replace 20 Rapid Strike rifles that malfunctioned and did not meet the level of accuracy guaranteed in the agreement. The plaintiff is seeking an undetermined amount of relief.
Case number: 10-C-537
Doyle Garvin vs. World Color Printing (USA) II Corp. d/b/a Quebecor World; Dan Mierzwa, vice president and general manager; Jay Gambino, risk manager; and Lisa Bennett, vice president
PA - Stephen Skinner; J - Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims the defendants violated the Americans with Disabilities Act and the West Virginia Human Rights Act after he suffered a permanent work-related injury on Feb. 7, 2008, when he slipped off a platform due to an unsafe, slippery work environment. He claims the defendants refused to make reasonable accommodations for him following his injury and engaged in an unlawful pattern of discrimination against him and other employees. He is seeking an undetermined amount of relief.
Case number: 10-C-541
Wells Fargo Bank NA vs. Leigh A. Shimp
PA - Lora Snodgrass; J - Silver
* The plaintiff claims Shimp owes at least $50,000 plus interest after failing to meet the terms of a home equity line of credit from Nov. 6, 2006.
Case number: 10-C-543
Centra Bank Inc. vs. Francis B. Tippett Jr.
PA - Christopher Moore; J - Wilkes
* The bank claims Tippett owes at least $33,315.93 plus interest after failing to meet the terms of a contract from Feb. 23, 2005.
Case number: 10-C-556
Winchester Medical Center Inc. vs. Reathel G. Skaggs
PA - Richard McGervey; J - Wilkes
* The hospital claims Skaggs owes at least $93,762.91 plus interest for medical services and supplies provided in 2009.
Case number: 10-C-559