CHARLESTON -- Eleven lawyers from Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2011.
Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 39,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.1 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
* Michael Bonasso - Commercial Litigation
* Robert Coffield - Health Care Law
* Thomas V. Flaherty - Personal Injury Litigation
* David S. Givens – Medical Malpractice Law
* Edward C. Martin – Medical Malpractice Law
* Mark A. Robinson – Medical Malpractice Law
* Don R. Sensabaugh Jr. – Medical Malpractice Law, Personal Injury Litigation
* Jeffrey M. Wakefield – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Medical Malpractice Law
Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso is a regional law firm with offices in Charleston, Morgantown and Wheeling. For additional information, visit www.FSBLaw.com.