HUNTINGTON -– Jenkins Fenstermaker, a Huntington-based law firm, announces that six of its attorneys recently were selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2011 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
The six Jenkins Fenstermaker attorneys recognized in the publication are:
* Stephen J. Golder, who was selected for Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law and Real Estate Law;
* Lee Murray Hall, who was selected for Insurance Coverage;
* Brian S. Lindsay who was selected for Mass Tort Litigation;
* Thomas E. Scarr, who was selected for Commercial Litigation and for Labor and Employment Law;
* Robert H. "Bo" Sweeney, Jr. who was selected for Mass Tort Litigation; and
* Barry M. Taylor, who was selected for Medical Malpractice Law.
First published in 1983, Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive annual peer-review survey. For the new U.S. edition, more than 50 percent of the lawyers listed in Best Lawyers cast more than 3.1 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in the same and related specialties.
Because of the rigorous and transparent methodology used by Best Lawyers, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practices."
For more than 75 years Jenkins Fenstermaker has been prominent in the West Virginia legal community. Jenkins Fenstermaker is a multi-practice, full service regional law firm with 20 attorneys. The firm represents individuals, local businesses and a number of Fortune 500 companies.