CHARLESTON -- The West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals admitted the following 13 people into the practice of law in West Virginia on Sept. 8:
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Max Todd Busatto, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Cody Robert Corliss, New Martinsville
* Mark Francis Fischer, Canton, Ohio
* Valarie Hardwick, Louisa, Ky.
* Murphy Scott Kiasing, Houston, Texas
* Thomas Jackson McGee, Charleston
* Robert Daniel McIntosh, Louisville, Ky.
* Lori May Peters, Scott Depot
* Philip John Sbrolla, Pittsburgh
* Benjamin Matthew Sheridan, St. Albans
* Nicholas Russell Stuchell, Charleston
* Robert Marion Tatum, Raleigh, N.C.
* Joel Mark Weinstein, Charles Town.