Benjamin T. Bordas and Kimberly Bordas, his wife vs. Lynne V. Exley
PA- James G. Bordas, Jr.; J- Wilson
* At the entrance to Georgetown Apartments on National Road on Oct. 17, 2008, defendant drove into a vehicle driven by Benjamin Bordas. Compensatory and general damages are sought.
Case number: 10-C-343
Allen O. Dalton, St. Mary's Correction Center vs. William M. Fox, Warden
PA- Pro Se; J- Recht
* On Dec. 6, 2007, defendant received 5 to 18 years for 2nd degree robbery. An involuntary guilty plea is claimed for this unconstitutional sentence.
Case number: 10-C-345
United Dairy, Inc. vs. Gregory J. Kloeppner
PA- Brett M. Ferro; J- Gaughan
* From 2007 until 2009, the plaintiff supplied the defendant's ice cream products for the ice cream business he owned in Elm Grove. Payments were made toward the debt in the amount $1,262.50, leaving an unpaid balanced owed plaintiff of $8,224.53.
Case number: 10-C-348
Ohio River Properties LLC vs. Gregg Boury Inc.
PA- Patrick J. McDermott; J- Gaughan
* Prior to the expiration of the term of the lease, the defendant stopped rent as required, which constituted a breach of a written Agreement. Loss of rental income in the amount of $13,374.72 is entitled to be recovered.
Case number: 10-C-349
Ronald O'Kelley vs. Wheeling Housing Authority Resident Council Incorporated
PA- Ronald Wm Kasserman; J- Wilson
* O'Kelley worked at Hil-Dar from Feb. 19, 2008, to May 23, 2008, when he was injured when he stepped into a hole running a brush hog. Plaintiff was terminated from his employment on June 18, 2009. Violations of his human rights are claimed for which compensatory damages are sought.
Case number: 10-C-350
Nathan McCarthy, individually and on behalf of all others similarly situated vs. Centre Foundry & Machine Co.
PA- Sandra K. Law; J- Mazzone
* McCarthy brings this class action suit as the representative of its employed members from 2005 to 2010. The claimants say defendant did not pay the employees their wages in a timely manner after their discharge.
Case number: 10-C-352
R.I. Lampus Co. Inc. vs. Ohio County Development Authority
PA- John R. Keating; J- Wilson
* Between March And June 2008, plaintiff sold and delivered goods on a building project known as Marquee Cinemas. Demand for payment on the principal balance due, of $20,875.75, on account has been refused. This amount, and an interest rate of 8.5 percent per annum, is demanded.
Case number: 10-C-354