Lesage man sues after finding foil in KFC potatoes

By Kyla Asbury | Dec 21, 2010

HUNTINGTON -- A Lesage man is suing KFC after he claims he found a piece of foil in his mashed potatoes.

On Feb. 18, Jeffrey Evans ordered food from KFC on Cabell County and proceeded to eat his mashed potatoes when he bit into foil, according to a complaint filed Dec. 3 in Cabell Circuit Court.

Evans claims biting down on the foil caused injury to his mouth.

The defendant was negligent in allowing the foil to be in the mashed potatoes and causing injury to Evans, according to the suit.

Evan is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest. He is being represented by R. Stephen Jarrell.

The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge David M. Pancake.

Cabell County Court case number: 10-C-864

More News

The Record Network