The Greater Appalachian Basin Association of Lease and Title Analysts (GABALTA) is proud to announce its 2011 Board of Directors.
GABALTA is the Appalachian regional arm of the National Association of Lease and Title Analysts (NALTA).
The 2011 board includes individuals actively working to support the region's energy industry:
* President: Marsha Hudkins, Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
* Northern Appalachian Vice President: Delena McConville, Talisman Energy USA
* Southern Appalachian Vice President: Marta Hodge, Mason Dixon Energy
Recording Secretary: Cynthia McHenry, Mason Dixon Energy
* Corresponding Secretary: Janet Shepherd, Mason Dixon Energy
* Treasurer: Teresa Helmick, Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
* Directors: Erin Anderson, Steptoe & Johnson PLLC; Pam Anderson, Consol Energy; and Sandra Wilson, Exco Resources (PA), LLC
The new board appointed Erin Anderson as its liaison to NALTA. She will keep her chapter apprised of the organization's work on a national level. Both Pam Anderson and Sandra Wilson are first time board members. Pam Anderson is a Past President of the NALTA Board of Directors; she'll provide a historical perspective to her regional group.
"We're excited to get to work on behalf of our members," said President Marsha Hudkins. "The energy industry in Appalachia is booming and GABALTA is working hand-in-hand with the people who are making it happen."
GABALTA is one of eight chapters of NALTA, a professional organization comprised of over 1,500 men and women engaged in lease and title work in the energy industry. GABALTA membership covers Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, New York, Kentucky, Virginia and the Province of Ontario, Canada.