CHARLESTON -- On Jan. 25, 16 lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Christopher Thomas Bailey, Charleston
* Rolf Eric Baumgartel, Marietta, Ohio
* Serry Afif Habash, Charleston
* Justina Dawn Helmick, Moorefield
* Sean Robert Higgins, Boston, Mass.
* Gary Dean Holland, Charleston
* Carter Patrick Lloyd, Berryville, Va.
* Benjamin Alan Luckett, Lewisburg
* Katrina Rachelle Mailloux, Huntington
* Jonathan Tyler Mayhew, Harpers Ferry
* Christopher Thomas Nace, Washington, D.C.
* Susan Evelyn Roberto-Saidi, Baltimore, Md.
* Terry Brian Tignor, Morgantown
* Bryan Montgomery Ward, Huntington
* Winston Graham Woodyard, Gallipolis, Ohio
* Eric David Yost, Staunton, Va.