CHARLESTON -- A man is suing Railserve and DuPont Filaments - Americas after he claims he was injured while working.
On Oct. 30, 2009, George Nichols, who was employed by Railserve, was working at the Kanawha County DuPont location, when a DuPont employee released a toxic vapor that caused him injury, according to a complaint filed Feb. 25 in Kanawha Circuit Court.
Nichols claims the defendants the unsafe working condition violated state or federal safety statutes, rules and regulations.
The defendants also failed to exercise their duty of care to Nichols, according to the suit.
Nichols is seeking compensatory and punitive damages. He is being represented by Greg A. Hewitt.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Louis H. Bloom.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 11-C-327
Want to get notified whenever we write about
Next time we write about
we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.
Sign-up for Alerts
Organizations in this Story