Atoi Nichols vs. Jan- Care Ambulance Service, Inc. and Jerry Long, individually and as an agent of Jan- Care Ambulance Service, Inc.
PA- Gregory A. Gellner; Crystal Hawkins Castleberry; J- Mazzone
* About August 2009, and continuing until March 17, 2010, Long began a campaign of sexual harassment that included offensive physical touching of Nichols. The plaintiff was threatened with consequences should she fail to accept his sexual advances. She made several attempts to report this contact to upper management, to no avail. Nichols demands judgment for her emotional pain and suffering.
Case number: 11-C-85
Fidelity National Title Insurance Company of New York vs. Experienced Title Inc. fka Gannoe & George Title fka Gannoe & Hooper Title Inc.
PA- Kenneth E. Webb, Jr.; J- Gaughan
* On Nov. 29, 2007, defendant agreed to pay plaintiff $62,000 in exchange for the defendant's release of its claims asserted in two separate civil cases. Relief is demanded for $59,497.55, which constitute the remaining payments.
Case number: 11-C-86
TriEnergy Holdings LLC vs. Delmer K. Loew and Virginia G. Loew
PA- Joseph G. Nogay; J- Wilson
* On March 25, 2010, plaintiff entered into a "Paid Up Oil and Gas Agreement" on the property located in the Liberty District. After receiving a notice of termination from defendants, plaintiff made its initial payment of $380,254. Defendants sought to improperly return such monies, thus repudiating the lease. A judgment is sought that TriEnergy has met its obligations.
Case number: 11-C-87
Marion C. Drews vs. Positech International Inc.
PA- A. Alex Risovich; J- Wilson
* Plaintiff was employed by Positech from July 2008 until his termination on March 4, 2011. Defendant failed to provide Drews with all wages due to him within 72 hours of termination. Judgment is demanded for the injuries suffered.
Case number: 11-C-90
Shaylan Evans and Larry Evans vs. Kroger Group Cooperative Inc.
PA- Teresa C. Toriseva; J- Mazzone
* While shopping in the Kroger store, Ms. Evans slipped and fell as a result of stepping on the greasy floor near the cart where rotisserie chickens are sold. As a result of this slip and fall, on March 22, 2009, injuries were sustained to her ankle, knee, and hip. Economic and non- economic damages are sought.
Case number: 11-C-92
Al Lorenzi Lumber Company Inc. vs. Phil Huffner dba Huffner Contracting
PA- David K. Liberati; Bethany B. Swaton; J- Wilson
* Defendant made purchases from Al Lumber between Sept. 28, 2010 and Nov. 19, 2010. Judgment is demanded for $6,499.65.
Case number: 11-C-93
Harris Ray Whitmire and Karen Ann Whitmire vs. Justin Shaffer and James DeGarmo
PA- David A. Jividen; J- Gaughan
* Plaintiffs were traveling on a motorcycle in Beach Bottom on Sept. 14, 2010. They came upon multiple unrestrained dogs in the roadway and a collision occurred. Defendants were negligent in permitting their dogs to roam and cause harm to others. Compensation is sought for injuries and damages.
Case number: 11-C-94
Johanna Dorsey vs. Progressive Classic Insurance Company
PA- David A. Jividen; J- Wilson
* James Renforth crashed the vehicle he was driving into the rear- end of a vehicle in which Dorsey was a passenger. Progressive represented to plaintiff that it paid $5,000 of her medical bills and demanded reimbursement. Progressive's refusal to settle its alleged subrogation forced Dorsey to sustain general damages and compensatory and punitive damages are demanded.
Case number: 11-C-95