CHARLESTON -- On March 30, nine lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity. They are:
* Jordan Nicholas Ballard, Martinsburg
* John Thomas Kirtley III, Dallas, Texas
* Patricia Hureston Lee, Morgantown
* Karen Kay Maston, Houston, Texas
* Grant Owen Matheny, Huntington
* Thomas Francis Merrick, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Oliver Barrett Rutherford, Louisville, Ky.
* Emily Katherine Shields, Houston, Texas
* Patrick Scott Wood, Cameron