CHARLESTON -- Several of West Virginia's judges and lawyers have been named West Virginia Bar Foundation Fellows. They were honored at a Bar Foundation Fellows Dinner in Charleston.
For 13 years, the Bar Foundation, which is the philanthropic organization for the legal profession, has selected "those lawyers whose professional, public and private careers have demonstrated outstanding dedication to the welfare of their communities and honorable service to the legal profession with the individuals selected reflecting the diverse nature of the legal profession in West Virginia."
This year's class of 13 lawyers and four judges joins 210 lawyers and 28 judges who have been previously selected as Bar Foundation Fellows.
The 2011 class members are:
* J. Michael Benninger, Morgantown
* Jodie M. Boylen, Parkersburg
* Harry L. Buch, Wheeling
* Robert D. Fisher, Ripley
* Michael D. Foster, Charleston
* The Honorable John R. Frazier, Princeton
* The Honorable John W. Hatcher, Fayetteville
* The Honorable Sally G. Jackson, Martinsburg
* Patrick D. Kelly, Charleston
* Stephen M. LaCagnin, Morgantown
* Donald B. O'Dell, Huntington
* Sharon L. Potter, Wheeling
* Harry G. Shaffer III, Madison
* Jessica Justice Stolarik, Morgantown
* The Honorable Robert B. Stone, Morgantown
* Charlene A. Vaughan, Charleston
* William Douglas Witten, Logan