CHARLESTON -- The Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia (DTCWV) recently held its 29th Annual Meeting at The Resort at Glade Springs in Daniels.
During this meeting the membership elected new officers for the upcoming year.
Those elected were:
* Gerard R. Stowers, President, Bowles Rice McDavid Graff & Love LLP, Charleston;
* Michael Cimino, Vice President, Jackson Kelly PLLC, Charleston;
* Laurie Barbe, Treasurer, Steptoe & Johnson, PLLC, Morgantown;
* Charles F. Printz, Secretary, Bowles Rice McDavid Graff & Love LLP, Martinsburg; and
* Lee Murray Hall, Immediate Past President, Jenkins Fenstermaker, PLLC, Huntington.
Charles R. Bailey, Bailey & Wyant, PLLC, Charleston; Melissa Foster Bird, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, PLLC, Huntington; Eric Hulett, Steptoe & Johnson PLLC, Martinsburg; and Monte Williams, Steptoe & Johnson PLLC, Morgantown; were appointed three-year terms on the Board of Governors. The Executive Director of the association is Peggy Schultz.
The Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia is an association of West Virginia attorneys who defend individuals and corporations in civil litigation. It currently has a membership of more than 500 attorneys and 50 paralegals.