CHARLESTON -- On May 25, 29 lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* James Frederick Bauerle, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Elisabeth Anne Belch, Morgantown
* Jeffrey Stuart Bowers II, Franklin
* Jenna Walker Cremeans, Huntington
* Michael Joseph D'Amico, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Caitlin Eilish Gossett, Beckley
* Kathryn Anne Grace, McLean, Va.
* Matthew Franklin Graves, Waverly
* Isak Jordan Howell, Lewisburg
* Evan John Jenkins, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Julie Meryl Katz, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Amber R. Lindsey, Star City
* Brian M. Lucot, South Park, Pa.
* Lawrence Paul Lutz, Butler, Pa.
* G. Elisa Mari, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Rebecca J. Maziarz, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Matthew Douglas Patterson, Columbia, S.C.
* Max P. Petrunya, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Ryan Frances Poe-Gavlinski, Martinsburg
* Danielle Jarvis Ravencraft, Fort Mitchell, Ky.
* Anthony Lance Reins, Hattiesburg, Miss.
* Elizabeth Ann Ressler, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Steven Adam Rhodes, Ripley
* Aaron Eugene Robinson, Charleston
* Justin Thomas Romano, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Daniel J. Twilla, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Donald Geoffrey Varney, Fort Gay
* Stephen Morrison Walker, Morgantown
* Theodore Martin Wolf, Oakland, Md.