CHARLESTON -- Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso is pleased to announce that nine of the firm's lawyers are included in the 2011 class of West Virginia Super Lawyers, with three lawyers included as West Virginia "Rising Stars."
Only 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are named by Super Lawyers.
FSB attorneys selected for inclusion in 2011 Super Lawyers are as follows:
* Michael Bonasso - Personal Injury Defense/Products, Business Litigation
* Stephen R. Brooks - Personal Injury Defense/Medical Malpractice, Business & General Litigation
* Robert L. Coffield - Health Care, Business/Corporate, Information Technology/Outsourcing
* Andrew B. Cooke - Personal Injury Defense/Products, Business Litigation
* Thomas V. Flaherty - Personal Injury Defense/General, Business Litigation, Appellate
* Richard D. Jones - Personal Injury Defense/Products & Medical Malpractice, Business Litigation
* Edward C. Martin - Personal Injury Defense/Medical Malpractice, Health Care
* Don R. Sensabaugh, Jr. - Personal Injury Defense/Medical Malpractice, Health Care
* Jeffrey M. Wakefield - Insurance Coverage, Business & General Litigation
* Bryan N. Price – Civil Litigation Defense, Consumer Law, Banking
* Susan Wong Romaine - Personal Injury Defense/Products, General Litigation
* Danielle M. Waltz - General Litigation, Construction Litigation, Government Relations