Martin L. Goozman and Jeffrey W. Bernstein, trustees for Sandy Spring Bank, vs. Robert B. Allen
PA - Gary Krupka; J - Silver
* The plaintiffs were granted a judgment for $150,630.99 plus interest for a past-due account on April 27, 2011, in Circuit Court in Howard County, Md. The foreign judgment was filed in Berkeley County Circuit Court.
Case number: 11-C-428
Winchester Medical Center vs. Timothy H. Wilson
PA - Richard McGervey; J - Wilkes
* The hospital claims Wilson owes at least $88,034.03 plus $11,942.02 in interest for medical services and supplies provided to him in 2008 and 2009.
Case number: 11-C-429
United Bank Inc. vs Nicholas Winalski
PA - Andrew Woofter; J - Silver
* The plaintiff claims the defendant owes at least $37,806.08 plus interest after defaulting on the terms of a loan agreement from April 22, 2008, and after proceeds from a foreclosure sale were applied to the debt.
Case number: 11-C-431
Tri-State Surgical Center vs. Dennis M. Gawronski
PA - Christopher Moore; J - Silver
* The plaintiff claims the defendant owes at least $33,425.00 plus interest for medical services and supplies.
Case number: 11-C-443
Export Development Canada, Federal Crown Corp. of the Government of Canada, assignee of Lanner Inc., d/b/a Amer.com vs. The McEvoy Administration LLC
PA - Ryan Marsteller; J - Groh
* The plaintiff claims the defendant owes at least $29,000 after failing and refusing to pay for goods sold and delivered by the plaintiff.
Case number: 11-C-451
Branch Banking and Trust Co. vs. Glenora Well Sanders
PA - Steven Recht; J - Groh
* The plaintiff claims Sanders owes at least $51,711.39 plus interest after defaulting on the terms of a loan agreement from Sept. 18, 2009.
Case number: 11-C-454
Ashley B. Mason vs. Bridgett A. Mason and Thomas W. Mason
PA - Tracey Eberling; J - Groh
* The plaintiff claims the defendants have failed to repay a $100,000 personal loan from August 2010, and they also have failed to return seven horses, a 2007 Freightliner truck, a pickup truck and a horse trailer that all belong to the plaintiff. She is seeking at least $93,000 for the outstanding loan, as well as the return of her personal property and other relief.
Case number: 11-C-469
William Maloy vs. Wal-Mart Stores East LP
PA - Mark Jenkinson; J - Silver
* The plaintiff claims the defendant was negligent and failed to maintain its Martinsburg store in a safe and reasonable condition, causing Maloy to be injured on July 3, 2009. He has suffered more than $30,000 in medical expenses and has lost more than $20,000 in income as a result of his injuries, and he is seeking an undetermined amount of relief.
Case number: 11-C-470