Winchester Medical Center vs. Deborah K. Purnell
PA - Richard McGervey; J - Groh
* The hospital claims Purnell owes at least $60,407.19 plus $3,962.04 in interest for medical supplies and services provided to her in 2010.
Case number: 11-C-559
JSC Concrete Construction Inc. vs. Long Archer's Rock LLC and Chesapeake Potomac Homes LLC
PA - Laurel Lackey; J - Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims the defendants owe at least $53,899.73 plus interest after the plaintiff performed concrete work on multiple properties at the Long Archer's Rock subdivision in Berkeley County, in accordance with a subcontractor's agreement with Chesapeake Potomac Homes.
Case number: 11-C-561
Teresa Nutter vs. Andrew Joseph Watson
PA - David Jackson; J - Groh
* The plaintiff claims the defendant was negligent and caused an accident on Sept. 2, 2009, on Beddington Road in Berkeley County, when he was traveling at a high speed and failed to yield the right of way. The plaintiff suffered severe injuries and medical expenses, and she is seeking at least $300,000.
Case number: 11-C-565
City Hospital Inc. vs. Anthony Rice
PA - Edward Harman; J - Wilkes
* The hospital claims the defendant failed to pay the balance of an $85,000 loan after he breached the terms of a net income guarantee agreement from June 30, 2007, and didn't stay at least 36 months at his family medical practice in Berkeley County. The hospital agreed to forgive half the loan, and is seeking $42,500.
Case number: 11-C-567
JayDee's LLC vs. East Coast Capital Investments LLC, Matthew Caroll and Claudio Buono
PA - J. Mark Sutton; J - Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims the defendants breached a loan agreement from Oct. 9, 2007, and now owe at least $135,331.85 plus interest.
Case number: 11-C-570