CINCINNATI -– Sixteen lawyers from Dinsmore's West Virginia offices were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2012 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
In addition, Dinsmore is Top Listed in the United States in four significant areas -– Mining, Product Liability Litigation Trusts & Estates Litigation, and Workers' Compensation Law.
In total, 147 attorneys were selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers firm-wide. Additionally, the firm is the Top Listed law firm in West Virginia for eight practice areas.
Dinsmore West Virginia attorneys selected for this year's guide include:
* Jill Cranston Bentz (Government Relations Practice)
* Allison W. Bungard (Employment Law – Management)
* Mark A. Carter (Employment Law – Management, Labor Law - Management)
* Anna M. Dailey (Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Litigation - Labor & Employment, Mining Law, Natural Resources Law)
* John F. Hussell IV (Banking & Finance Law, Financial Services Regulation Law, Litigation – Banking & Finance, Litigation, Trusts & Estates, Tax Law, Trusts & Estates)
* Monika J. Hussell (Copyright Law, Patent Law, Trademark Law)
* W. Henry Jernigan Jr. (Antitrust Law, Arbitration, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Energy Law, Litigation – Antitrust, Mediation, Mining Law, Natural Resources Law, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants)
* Donna C. Kelly (Mining Law)
* Robert J. O'Neil (Health Care Law)
* Ashley C. Pack (Litigation - Labor & Employment Law)
* Christopher B. Power (Commercial Litigation, Energy Law, Environmental Law, Litigation – Environmental, Litigation – Land Use & Zoning, Litigation – Municipal, Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy), Mining Law, Natural Resources Law, Oil & Gas Law)
* Forrest H. Roles (Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Litigation - Labor & Employment, Mining Law, Natural Resources Law)
* Mychal Sommer Schulz (Litigation – ERISA)
* Robert H. Beatty Jr. (Mining Law)
* F. Thomas Rubenstein (Energy Law, Mining Law, Natural Resources Law)
David M. Thomas (Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency & Reorganization Law, Commercial Litigation, Financial Services Regulation Law, Litigation – Antitrust, Litigation – Banking & Finance, Litigation - Bankruptcy)
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 39,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.1 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel Magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
Dinsmore & Shohl is comprised of more than 450 attorneys practicing in 12 offices throughout Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Washington D.C. For more than a century, Dinsmore & Shohl has provided a broad range of integrated services to meet the needs of both large and small businesses as well as institutions, associations, governments, professional firms and individuals. For more information, visit www.dinslaw.com.